TEREX® Telescopic Insulated Aerial Device
Telescopic insulated aerial device are light and by their nature are more compact. Typically can be mounted on chassis with lower PMA (GVW) than articulated insulated aerial device (non-overcenter), and / or provide an maximum loading capacity of the finished equipment.
- Category "C" Rating Per ANSI A92.2, with the possibility of increasing to Category "B" according to model.
- Platform options for one or two workers.
- Jib and winch options with load capacity of up to 650 kg (1433 lbs).
- Maximum working height of up to 18,5 m (61 ft) without elevator and 21,5 m (70 ft) with elevator.
- Platform capacity of up to 270 kg (604 lbs).
- Filament wound fiberglass booms and bi-axial epoxy resin.
- Continuous unrestricted worm gear rotation.
- Different mounting and bodywork options according to needs.
Insulated Aerial Device Brochure
You want more information about our services, accessories and insulated device, click here to download the brochure ⏬