Terex® Overcenter Insulated Aerial Device
Overcenter insulated aerial device have an opening angle greater than 180º between the lower and upper boom, allowing the platform to be placed at ground level.
- Category "C" Rating Per ANSI A92.2, with the possibility of increasing to Category "A" or "B" according to model.
- Platform options for one or two workers, and two platforms according to model.
- Jib and winch options with load capacity of up to 1984 lbs.
- Maximum working height of up to 20 m (607 ft) without elevator and 27,5 m (705 ft) with elevator.
- Platform capacity of up to 270 kg (595 lbs).
- Filament wound fiberglass booms and bi-axial epoxy resin.
- Continuous unrestricted worm gear rotation.
- Different mounting and bodywork options according to needs.
Insulated Aerial Device Brochure
You want more information about our services, accessories and insulated device, click here to download the brochure ⏬