Terex® Non-Overcenter Insulated Aerial Device
Non-Overcenter insulated aerial device offer a wider range of possibilities and working heights, ranging from compact equipment to aerial device that are distinguished by their robustness
- Category "C" Rating Per ANSI A92.2, with the possibility of increasing to Category "A" or "B" according to model.
- Platform options for one or two workers, and two platforms according to model.
- Jib and winch options with load capacity of up to 900 kg (1984 lbs).
- Maximum working height of up to 38 m (125 ft).
- Platform capacity of up to 360 kg (794 lbs).
- Filament Wound Fiberglass Booms and Bi-Axial Epoxy Resin.
- Continuous unrestricted worm gear rotation.
- Different mounting and bodywork options according to needs.
Insulated Aerial Device Brochure
For more information about our services, accessories and insulated device, click here to download the brochure ⏬