Load Handling Accessories
- Polydacron Rope: excellent dielectric properties, high resistance to mildew, rot and chemical damage. Extremely suitable as a handline rope. Available in 3/8, 1/2 and 5/8 inch sizes.
- Polypropylene Rope: high strength, light weight and resistance to mositure. Like any rope used for hotline work, it should be stored in a dry place. Not suitable for powered hoists. Available in 1/4 to 3/4 inch sizes.
- Composite Fiber Braided Rope: highly suitable for use on capsttans. Available in 3/8 to 3/4 inch sizes.
- Hand line blocks: sets of one or two single, double or triple blocks. 900-1,500 kg rated load.
- Snatch blocks: orange color fiberglass reinforced nylon housing and sheave. The 75 mm diameter sheave takes up to 16mm rope; up to 454 rated load. Extremely light (0,57 kg).
- Rope blocks: with meat hook or spring loaded gate latch.