Distribution Grounding Sets
All equipment needed for many types of distribution
structures in easy-to-use kits. Were designed for use on types of structures of until 69 kV. Formed by:
- Ground Clamps.
Substation Grounding Sets
For grounding substation bus when de-energized for maintenance. Formed by:
- Large capacity bus clamps are available in mounted versions.
- Increases worker’s lifting capabilities.
- Ground clamps mounted with Epoxiglas Pole with 114mm or 164mm bus capacity.
- Cables, ferrules and small grounding clamps should be
Temporary Grounding Sets for Low Voltage Lines (LV)
- Spring-loaded clamps for quick and easy installation and removal.
- Interconnected clamps by 16 mm2 grounding sets.
- Conductor diameter: 3 to 17 mm.
- Custom configurations.